Sunday, January 10, 2010

Project 365

I know a lot of people have been trying to do this and since I'm fairly bad at blogging everyday I thought that this is something I could potentially keep up with a little better by doing a picture a day. It will be fairly hard since I feel like I have days where I don't do too much but maybe this will keep me motivated to do something sort of interesting each day. Well interesting to me at least. Hah. Anyway, even though I hoped to motivate myself to take more pictures by purchasing a digital SLR but I've been a bit put off since I feel like I don't know how to use it too well. I suppose that should just mean I need to practice more and hopefully I will use it more than for just when I travel. My last travels over the holiday resulted in more eating, less picture taking so I decided to forgo the Hong Kong recap blog because words are less fun without pictures so sorry. I might just do a quick one with the few pictures I took just to get it in. Anyway, rachcakes pointed me to Project 365 and I think I'll give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment