Friday, January 15, 2010

Chin up! Always a bright side

Sometimes I have to give myself advice - ya know, what would I say to someone dealing with whatever I'm going through. So the theme of these last few days and I'm sure in the days to come is "Chin up, Cupcake. It'll be ok."

I'll post more later on the events that have been leading up to another huge change in my life this year (ugh, and we're only half way through the first month of 2010!). But as of 10:55am, my life definitely got a bit more sad.

At least I can look forward to this being delivered today!
Isn't it adorbs? I had been so obsessed with it and even when it went on sale I wanted it but didn't get it and then I got all sad when it sold out because I waited too long (2 hours is always too long when things go on sale at Jcrew). So I checked back frequently hoping it would come back in my size and at 4am on Saturday it did! I've been having horrible sleeping patterns so this actually worked out in my favor. This will be perfect for my little trip to Chicago next week (more on that to come)!

No comments:

Post a Comment