Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Here's to new beginnings

Hello, and welcome to my new beginning. Starting a new blog seemed like a good way to start fresh for the new year. Coincidentally, I was also out of the country as the clock struck midnight and I could soon forget 2009 and enter 2010 with a fresh beginning. So here I am 6 days later, late as usual, beginning a new blog which I hope to stay focused on as the year progresses. I gave up on the old blog as 2009 was a year I wish to not dwell on. I wouldn't say that it was a horrible year but I could do without a few things and will embrace the events that have lead me to my new self. 2010 is my year of changes and I can either run and hide or embrace it and hope for the best. The old me is more of a run and hide sort of person but that's no way to live and so I will take my own advice and try to follow through on all my intentions. I will use this blog to record all the moments in my life because it's true, we don't remember each day that goes by but we do remember the moments in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment