Monday, January 18, 2010

Art Store Obsession

It's an awfully rainy Monday which made it much more difficult to start my Monday. So after dragging myself out of bed, I forced myself out of the house to run a few errands including going to the art store.
Everytime I come here I spend at least an hour here. Even when I only come for 6 paintbrushes and two water containers, I also manage to walk out with a small storage bin, a portfolio carry all, a little bag for my paints, and a canvas paintbrush holder. I may have bought other things, I can't be sure. I'm not sure why I love being in the store so much but I think it has to do with the endless possibilities that all the things in there can do and how I just want to be a part of it. That and I'm a complete freak and I'm always looking for things so I can organize all my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment