Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday => Catching Up Day

-flew back from SF on Monday
-worked on my project Tuesday
-call Tuesday night, failed my project 2 (ok not completely, just mostly - so now a re-do in the works but I'm really disappointed over it)
-Wednesday catching up on TV, laundry, packing, errands, blogging, school

So I'm flying out to Chicago for boyfriend's birthday, our 4 year anniversary (eeeeeek!), and helping him finally move into his new apt. So not only am I packing for a rainy Chicago weekend, but I'm also supposed to bring him a bunch of his stuff. What a super girlfriend I am, no? Anyway, I'm trying to get over the devastation of my failed project and rethink it up so I can re-do it and my next project (based off of this project) for next Tuesday. I have 2 blogs drafted so hopefully I can get those published in the next day or so because I knowwww you're dieeeeeing to find out about my weekend. Or not. It's ok.

1 comment:

  1. jeez, you ARE a busy bee. just dont get sick from all that traveling, ya?

    ReplyDelete