Thursday, April 22, 2010

buzz buzz buzz

I've been such a busy bee and there's no break in sight. Since I'm fully aware of the lack of attention bloggy has been getting I thought I'd leave a note in case anyone might wonder of my whereabouts. Been busy trying to stay ahead in my classes since I've got a busy few weeks. Went to LACMA last weekend because we're supposed to go for class this weekend but instead I'll be in SF/Sonoma! Boyfriend was in town (again) last weekend and ended up staying an extra day because he was sick. Shopped all day with my oldest friend and in two weeks I'll be in Chicago again. That sums a lot up in random order since everything in my life is currently quite disorderly. Anywho, hopefully a better post soon. Excited I get to see my sorority big and lil in the city this weekend! Been spending way too much money at Target lately. sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment