Sunday, October 31, 2010

Welcome to the Family!

I would formally like to announce the birth of Ms. Arion into our sorority family!
This is also the day I realized how old I really am... Here's a little family history lesson:
Back in 2005, it was just me and my big sis before she left me alone in our family. Then it was just me for a long while until I took my lil sis. As soon as I took her, I graduated but it wasn't too long before she fell in love and took a lil. So we spoiled our newest baby and let her break tradition and take more than one lil sis because she was our little overachiever and she was going to take them at the same time because they were inseparable. I've never seen two different girls act like twin sisters more than these two... Anyway, so one of our lil twins took her first (apparently they've decided the get the privilege of killing tradition all together and taking as many as they want) lil sis recently and I could not be more happy to welcome her into our little family. It also occurred to me just how old I am because I don't know anyone in the chapter anymore. It's highly unfortunate that in attempting to do a tiered (its a sorority thing) picture, I'm the shortest but the oldest, and Arion is the youngest but the tallest... I should have warn heels. As you can see I'm having difficulty trying to be the top of the pyramid.

No comments:

Post a Comment