Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Surprises at my doorstep

I've been a bit on a depressed side (ok depressed might be a bit strong) the last day or so. Boyfriend is now in Brazil until the beginning of March. His work requires quite a bit of travel and I was well aware of this when he took the job but I suppose it is just difficult to adjust to, seeing as how he just moved to Chicago. I'd barely just gotten used to that idea and then he's off to Brazil. Anyway, now I am just getting off on a sad, emotional tangent. So after having coffee with my oldest friend I came home to find this on my doorstep.
Upon further inspection of the box, I found these:
Pretty, no? I do love gerbera daisies very much. They do brighten my day a little bit and I'm glad boyfriend knows how hard this is for me. Just wish February would go by a little faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment