Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day, Lunar New Year, NBA All-Star Weekend, Winter Olympics, Carnival, or Whatever

I wasn't planning on having a Valentine's Day this year,but when I woke up this morning I found that the FedEx guy had left this for me.
Oh another package from ProFlowers? I feel so spoiled...

Hmm, more daisies?

Nope, beautiful red roses

Love them! I am definitely very lucky and spoiled by my amazing boyfriend who is always so patient with me. Even being all the way in Brazil, he still managed to give me a wonderful Valentine's Day.
Besides being Valentine's Day, it's the Lunar New Year. Last year was supposedly "my year" and my other fellow ox's mentioned big changes were headed for us. Sure enough, my friend and I held similar destinies and I know I made a huge change last year but it was very difficult so hopefully this year will be kinder. Since I usually use the Lunar New Year as an excuse to delay resolutions and what not, I will post some thoughts and hopes for this year.
-Eat healthier and exercise more: This is always a resolution and I did a bit better last year but lets hope for more this year. "More" is a relative term anyway.
-Spend more time with my parents
-Be less lazy
-Be more patient
-Be less bitter
-Be happier
-Play with my girlfriends more
-Blog more!

No comments:

Post a Comment