Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fight On

Continuing with my sports weekend that week, I made Derek take me to the Notre Dame/USC game. We spent the day tailgating, which was super crazy and fun.
This is how we tailgate at SC: wine, mini cupcakes, SC cookies, and pom poms. JK, sorta. We did partially tailgate bc our friend works at the alumni house and they had a wine tasting and desserts available so we took full advantage of that. But don't worry, there was tons of burgers and beer (Tecate, the official tailgating beer of SC. Tecate- it means trojan in Spanish.)
Derek brought glow sticks he had from the black out that his residence suffered a few weeks back. They were fun.
Um, I have a secret fascination for Traveler, the horse. Unfortunately that night, he didn't make as many appearances as I had hoped. (He comes out every time they score a touchdown) But here he is lighting the 4th quarter torch.
The torch is lit! Let's go Trojans!
I'm still excited to be there, even though it's raining!

There are no pictures because I was devastated by the end of the game...


But the night before was Derek's birthday! We had a good night in Silverlake. Check out the cupcake I got him/ he made me get him.Straight up 4lbs of German Chocolate cake. And it was yummy. Happy Birthday Friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment