Thursday, November 11, 2010

on being thankful

To all those who serve, thank you for allowing me to live in a free country.

In the last years I've met a lot of men and women who serve our nation and I really admire them for everything they've done. I'm also really thankful that I have gotten to meet them because their desire to serve is truly admirable.




Side note: As Thanksgiving approaches (oh shoot it's already November?!) I've realized that we should be more thankful on a daily basis rather than just that one day of the year. Sure when bad things happen we tend think about the things we are thankful for, but I'm going to try to do that a little more often. Don't forget to thank yourself once in awhile. Often at the end of yoga, the instructor tells us to thank ourselves for making time to go, a bit silly, but hey, I'm glad I let myself go instead of doing X.

No comments:

Post a Comment