Monday, June 14, 2010

My friends got married!!!! Part 2


After watching my friends get married at city hall, we celebrated! The bride may seem a bit on the lower maintenance side with how she didn't have a real wedding ceremony and her reception was on the smaller side but let me tell you, that did not make it any easier. This lady was allll about the details and making it truly about the bride a groom. Above are the ultra adorable birds that she made! They love birds and these little guys were soooo cute. I may.. or may not.. have stolen one that's not pictured (Ila, you will have to fight me for the one I stole if you want it back). Also notice the super yummy jam (that she also made!) for her favors. I just wish the jars were bigger (I'm greedy).
She didn't have any official brides maids or anything but that doesn't mean she won't need help with things so that she can sit and not worry and tend to other needs such as greeting guests and taking pictures. So me and Jenn stepped up to help her! Pictured above (stolen from her sis Amy) is the venue, Old Vine Cafe at The Camp in Costa Mesa. It was the perfect venue for these two and also super yummy. You can see me and Jenn in the background worrying over the seating chart. It worked out I think.
And there was a photobooth to enjoy. Props and all!

If you can't read it, it say "Hottest Bitches Evar". True story.And as a gift from the bride for helping her out... A super cute pin with an albatross on it. She couldn't find a dachshund but since I fly a lot, a bird seemed appropriate, and albatrosses are good luck. Completely love it and it's definitely flying with me whenever I do because I do get a bit nervous on planes. Nothing huge, but a little good luck never hurt, no? And a beautiful Tarina Tarantino bracelet. I actually happen to lover Tarina Tarantino. Her stuff is so pretty and whimsical and girly. Love it.

All in all it was a wonderful weekend. I can't believe she's married! But at the same time, it's just right. Great time seeing boyfriend for the weekend and having fun with my girlies <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment